At Clayton Hotel Limerick the little guests are as important as the big guests. Start each day with the Clayton Vitality Buffet Breakfast offering a vast variety of hearty and healthy options for everyone, ideal for fueling your family travels every day. If little tummies get hungry throughout the day, dining is available in the Red bean Roastery and the Grill Bar and Restaurant with homemade treats, light snacks, and full a la carte lunch and dinner menus in this friendly and inviting space.
Conveniently located in Limerick city centre, on the banks of the River Shannon, just 5 mins drive from the M7/M8 motorway, Clayton Hotel Limerick offers the perfect base for exploring local attractions, shopping and a host of indoor and outdoor activities available locally for all of the family to enjoy.
- The Thomond Park Museum Rugby Tour (5 mins)
- Family fun at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park (10 mins)
- Enjoy a night at the dogs at Limerick Greyhound Track (3 mins)
- Delta Adventure City and Karting (10 mins)
- Roller Jam (10 mins)
- Tons of fun children’s activity centre (10 mins)
- King Johns Castle (5 mins)
- Stonehall Visitors Farm (20 mins)
- Foynes Flying Boat Museum (20 mins)
- National Carting Centre (10 mins)
- Paintballing, Combat Zone (10 mins)
- The Burren (60 mins)
- Cliffs of Moher (60 mins)
- Riverfest 2018
Family Friendly Hotel
Enjoy spacious family rooms, leisure facilities and kids corner* at the family friendly Clayton Hotel Limerick.
Superior Family Rooms are suitable for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 12 with a double bed, single bed and either camp bed or infant cot on request.
Enjoy some quality family time in Club Vitae Leisure Centre’s 12 metre heated pool with views over the River Shannon, gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
The kids corner operates throughout all Easter and October mid term breaks (subject to availability).LESS INFORMATION